The Communication Specialist works with members of Purchasing & Product Development to provide creative expertise within pre-sell presentations and communications. The purpose of this position is to provide elevated presentation documents and infuse event recommendations with creativity to best serve our potential and existing client base.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Journalism, creative writing, or related field.
- Minimum three years creative writing, journalism, and/or copywriting experience, preferably within a service industry.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite applications and have an understanding of graphic design and an eye for effective document layouts.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and manage personal workflow and schedules even in the midst of stressful and difficult circumstances
- Strong proofing and editing skills, strong typography, knowledge of AP style.
- Working knowledge of editing and proofreading techniques.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Experience in detail-oriented tasks requiring a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to analyze problems and quickly develop solutions.
- Ability to listen, understand and respond to external and internal customers’ needs in a timely manner; customer service experience in a service-related industry preferred.
- Ability to work the time necessary to complete projects and/or meet deadlines.
STATUS: Full Time, Exempt
BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, ESOP and many more!
Apply by December 1, 2014 at www.itagroup.com/careers and be sure to include your resume!