ChildServe’s Graphic Design Intern will gain experience assisting with designing and updating marketing and communications collateral, as well as other company projects and materials.
1. Assist in the Development of graphic solutions for print and Web materials. Possible projects my inclulde but not limited to posters, flyers, newsletters, postcards or other graphical elements.
2. Assist in photo shoot coordination, research, as well as prepare images for print and web use.
3. Follow brand guidelines and aesthetic direction.
4. Help ensure brand consistency and continuity throughout the organization.
1. Assist in the development and ensure the implementation of the organization’s digital communications strategy.
2. Assist in the implementation of Search Engine Optimization content and strategy.
1. Assist in the management of ChildServe’s video/photo release authorizations forms.
2. Complete administrative work as needed, including organizaing mailings, filing, and gerneral office duties.
1. Currently pursuing a BA/BS/BFA in Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications or related field.
2. Computer experience and knowledge including proficiency in Adobe applications such as Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop, as well as proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
3. Preferred photography skills but not required.
4. Competent writing skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines with enthusiasm and creativity.
5. Must pay attention to detail and produce accurate work.
6. Must be able to work well in a team environment and be a self-starter who can perform under pressure.
Graphic Design internship:
Erin Hurley Smith
Director of Marketing & Communications
5406 Merle Hay Road
P.O. Box 707
Johnston, IA 50131