The candidate will be given a desk to work from in our office space. The position will require up to 25 hours per week, including meeting times. Intern will occasionally be required to attend client meetings and/or optional events in and around the Des Moines area.
Candidates are preferred to be enrolled or recently graduated from an academic institution to be considered.
As a Ten 25 Designs Marketing Social Media Specialist Intern, you will:
- Be responsible for planning, measuring and managing all social media efforts on a day-to-day basis.
- Build engagement with Ten 25’s target market by identifying and cultivating prospective clients/followers as well as working with Ten 25’s existing client base.
- Create reports to demonstrate measurable results
- Identify, select and monitor the most relevant social media channels.
- Create and maintain an up-to-date social media calendar.
- Raise brand awareness and protect brand equity.
- Encourage the generation of user-created content via active community participation & conversation.
- Identify and document social media best practices.
- Conduct online reputation management.
- Communicate regularly with your followers in a timely manner; actively answering questions, thanking new followers/fans, etc.
- When appropriate, seek out partnerships with complementary businesses in your industry and work with those companies to expand and strengthen your referral base.
- Communicate with previous followers to ensure satisfaction has been achieved and to utilize as a referral source for future business development.
- Proven track record for engaging audience, increasing connectivity, reporting results & using web analytics
- Must possess excellent written communication skills.
- Must have a deep understanding of the internet, including but not limited to: Social Media sites, blogging, discussion boards, SEO, search engine marketing, online marketing, video sharing, podcasting and widgets.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple sites simultaneously
- Strong self-starter with good analytical, organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.