Cerner’s Creative Services Team is dedicated to building Cerner’s brand image. Using digital, traditional and experiential media, we develop integrated communications that explain Cerner solutions and services and how our clients use them to advance both health and care around the globe. We are a part of the Catalyst business unit in the Development Center group. We have an integrated team 15+, including Account Service, Copywriters, Designers, and Multimedia Specialists.
We are looking for a graphic designer, who is driven and makes ideas happen, to join our rock star creative team. You dare to be different, have an eye for detail and an attitude toward teamwork that is positive and motivating. You’re a creative storyteller and champion of the brand. You want to be part of a team that consistently delivers world-class products, while pushing the envelope of innovation. In a fast-thinking and fast paced environment, you have ability to consistently meet deadlines and problem-solve on a dime.
Must be able to develop and integrate a creative concept through all forms of communication, including advertising campaigns, marketing collateral, direct response, online, video, presentations and large events. Can apply abroad knowledge of design, production/pre-press workflow, digital asset management and quality control, to handle assigned accounts with minimal supervision. Effectively partner with a copywriter, and collaborate with other creatives and account team to find innovative solutions to creative challenges. Assist and mentor junior creatives and provide feedback as necessary.Must have an overall good sense of project/time management. Big brand building, bold thinking, and experience in a corporate environment are a plus.
See our team and our work in action. We have a great team dynamic and love to do fun, clever activities to keep the creative juices flowing. If this sounds like a great fit, please apply today.
Be a part of something that matters. Something that affects every single person, every single day—people’s health and the care they receive. Recognized as one of the most innovative companies in the world (#13 in 2013 by Forbes ), Cerner is transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it easier and more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner technology solutions are licensed by over 14,000 health care venues around the world. Cerner’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of design experience
- Excellent skills in Adobe Creative Suite 6 are essential.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Publisher and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational proficiency
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work overtime, as needed
- Must have a PDF or online portfolio for review
- Experience within a corporate design environment
- Experience with health care and/or information technology
- Experience in HTML5/CSS, Fireworks, AfterEffects and/or Adobe Premier are a plus.
- A firm understanding of digital and content marketing strategies
- Integrated marketing skills, with proven record of utilizing diverse marketing mediums to deliver exceptional results
- Copy writing experience
- Possesses a base understanding of print and multimedia production
- Proficiency in effectively consulting with internal and external stakeholders, particularly at a senior leadership level