The Markham Group – a Public Relations Firm in Little Rock, Ark., handling public affairs, campaigns and event management— is looking for driven and intelligent individuals who are passionate about education and helping the future of children.
Positions available for: May 15– Early September 2014
Job Responsibilities include:
– Aiding in developing and carrying out campaign programs.
– Recruiting volunteers through direct volunteer recruitment.
– Campaign management including, phone banks, material prep, event organizing.
– Event organizing including research, tactics development and material prep.
Skills and Experience
– Ability to recruit volunteers and enthusiasm to motivate people.
– Strong communication skills including technological aptitude.
– Understanding of education system and the Internet’s role in competitive education.
– Strong work ethic and commitment to travel.
– Preference for prior campaign experience, including all aspects of field campaigns.
A great experience to break into campaign work for motivated, rising college seniors or recent college graduates.
Salary will fall in line with experience
Submit cover letter and resume to Elsa Becker at firstname.lastname@example.org *Note: Elsa is an SJMC alum and specifically contacted Drake for recruitment. Feel free to contact her with any questions.
The Markham Group