Are you looking to gain a competitive edge through valuable marketing, writing, communica-tions and public relations experience before graduation? GuideOne Insurance’s Corporate Communications and Marketing Department is currently searching for a qualified college student to assist with the implementation of GuideOne’s web-based communications and marketing programs.
Gain a wide variety of experience and portfolio materials. Projects may include:
- Develop copy for corporate websites
- Create and Maintain websites for agents
- Assist with web and marketing projects
This position will be located in our West Des Moines corporate headquarters.
Salary/Benefits: $12.00/hour plus free daily parking and cafeteria lunches.
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Solid project management abilities
- Strong writing skills
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Web graphic design experience
- Adobe PhotoShop experience preferred
- SharePoint experience a plus
- DreamWeaver experience a plus
- Junior status preferred
- Marketing, graphic/web design, or communication experience and/or coursework
Apply online at: http://www.guideone.com
Contact Alexandra Cannistra with questions: