The Office for Sexual Violence Response and Healthy Relationship Promotion is seeking a social media coordinator and publication designer intern to assist the Coordinator for Sexual Violence Response and Healthy Relationship Promotion during the Fall semester 2014. Candidate would start at the beginning of the Fall semester and will have the opportunity to assist with either one semester or the whole academic year 2014-15. Hours vary depending on the project and time needed to dedicate; this is a non-paid position, but a great portfolio building opportunity.
Tasks will include:
- Social media monitoring/administration [Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest]
- Creating/searching for social media content in relation to gender violence to post
- Drake website updating assistance
- Designing print publications [posters, brochures]
- Marketing events/campaigns on social media platforms
- Other tasks as assigned/needed
The ideal candidate would demonstrate a passion for social media connection, have graphic design skills and have a general understanding of gender violence.
Please submit a letter of interest, with your credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org before the end of Spring 2014 semester. Candidates may be asked to interview with Coordinator for Sexual Violence Response and will be chosen and informed before the end of the Spring 2014 semester.