Company: hibu (Yellowbook)
Position: Website Editor
Hours: 2:45pm – 11:15pm (Training will be 8-5 for one week.)
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
- Ensure quality inputs supplied to internal or external web content writers for initial website creation
- Read and evaluate website content quality, design elements and functionality according to company and department standards to consistently produce websites that meet customer expectations.
- Edit content, or provide feedback when website content and design elements do not meet defined standards
- Complete customer website content changes when department requires or as needed
- Maintain applicable tracking reports.
- Participate in calibration meetings to maintain a consistent standard with the other reviewers.
- Participate in writer trainings in an effort to improve copy quality and conventions as needed.
- Compose periodic newsletters, blog posts, and writing tips designed to improve writers’ overall copy.
- Provide feedback to help define department quality standards.
- Act as primary point of contact for writers, website specialists and associate managers regarding content quality questions and style guide questions.
- Provide additional training for associates who are struggling, on an as-needed basis.
- Update necessary web content quality QAFs as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required
- 1-3 years previous work experience preferred
- Technical Requirements – Microsoft Office, Outlook, and Adobe Suite preferred
- Expert knowledge of English language conventions, department style guide, and copy requirements is required
For more information:
Insight Global, Inc.
161 Washington Street Suite 1100
Conshohocken, PA 19428
IGI Dial: 6014