Intern will work in assisting the broadcast/video production department
- Assisting in development, pre-production, production and post-production.
- Assist and report updates to Senior Production Manager/Broadcast Producer.
- Assist Production team in day-to-day tasks.
- Play a crucial role in the quality control process of all productions.
- Complete other responsibilities and projects as assigned.
- Ability to be flexible with hours, occasionally working additional hours as needed (around 15-20 hrs/wk)
- Must be pursuing a bachelors degree or graduated from an accredited university.
- Prior Production or Post-Production experience a plus
- Crafting and artistic skills a plus (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Working knowledge of office programs, (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to follow directions, multi-task, prioritize and work under strict deadlines as well as change tasks easily and willingly.
- Be a great team player with strong organizational skills; remain calm under pressure and keep a positive attitude
Pay between $10.00-12.00/hr
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org