ACTHealth, a back pain therapy start-up founded by a 2005 SJMC alumnus, is seeking a digital all-star for a freelance project to design and build a customer-facing Web site, as well as develop a paid search advertising/SEO strategy. The main goal of this digital effort is to attract new patients. Specific requirements are as follows:
- Research existing innovative physical therapy/medical clinic sites for best practice gathering
- Develop wireframes for splash page, home page and sub-pages of ACTHealth site; revise as needed
- Build site on easily edited content management system such as WordPress; site will host ad copy, photos and video content (to be provided by client)
- Create list of key search terms related to the ACTHealth business
- Develop budget and deployment timeline recommendations for initial paid search (Google, Yahoo, etc.) campaign
- Develop ad copy; revise with client as needed
- Traffic ads with search engines for approval and posting
This is a paid project with a 4-6 week timeline but ongoing project/maintenance work could be possible for the right freelancer.
If interested, please send an e-mail with resume and relevant examples of previous work to Tyler.Marciniak@gmail.com.