Principal Financial Group looking for a Digital Experience/Strategy Manager to join our team and partner with our Life and Specialty Benefits Divisions. This is an exciting new role where you can help shape our customer experience via the creation and execution of our digital strategy. Daily this role will:
- Collaborate with business unit staff, IT, corporate digital strategists and creative partners to drive key digital projects and ensure business unit objectives are met while supporting brand, marketing, operations and strategic objectives.
- Drive the design of insight driven digital strategies from opportunity identification through experience definition.
- Ensure that digital efforts align with business strategy and high-level initiatives and acting as a champion for digital strategies by presenting recommendations to business unit staff and senior leadership.
- Translate business requirements into highly usable experiences.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about social media and eager to learn new methods and technologies, and tirelessly evangelizes user experience and usability best practices throughout the organization. We also need a an individual who has a reputation as a great collaborator and facilitator, a track record of influencing both peers and upper management and driving the product direction through a combination of data, creativity, and skillful persuasion.
While we prefer candidates with formal leadership experience, strong digital interactive design, content creation and management experience and/or their Certified Usability Analyst (CUA) designation, successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree with 6+ years of related experience.
- Background in Information Management or Computer Science is a plus.
- Experience in building digital marketing strategies (web, social, mobile) to leverage technologies and improve customer experience.
- Knowledgeable of digital technology, emerging media and the Internet.
- Proficiency in using web content management systems.
- UX experience including website layout, design and user flow.
- Experience developing and conducting usability testing and applying results.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills including proven ability to write for Websites and other electronic mediums. Proven ability to drive results through collaboration.
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to work with little supervision and execute multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated project management skills, including ability to scope, timeline, resource, and budget projects.
- Broad knowledge of financial services industry and multi-channel distribution is a plus.
For a full listing of both preferred and required skills/experience or to apply directly to this position for consideration, please visit us online at http://www.principal.com/careers, #215354
At the Principal Financial Group, we offer a competitive total compensation package and a comprehensive benefits package to meet each of your needs. Even if this may not be the right opportunity for you, we have many other exciting positions that may align with your skills and interests – check us out! If you are looking for the opportunity to get ahead in your career, visit us at http://www.principal.com/careers to see all available positions.