ITA Group, Des Moines, seeks a Creative Director. The Creative Director coordinates and manages the creation, production, implementation and profitability of innovative communications projects and campaigns for Fortune 500 and 1000 companies, as assigned. This position is responsible for overseeing the work product of a Production Coordinator, Writer, Designer and freelance creative personnel as required to fulfill assigned work.
- Bachelor’s degree in the areas of Graphic Design, English or Journalism.
- Minimum six (6) years professional experience as a Graphic Designer, Art Director, Copywriter or Creative Supervisor in an advertising agency or similar environment. A minimum two (2) years project or team lead experience preferred.
- Thorough understanding of the overall creative process and techniques, including conceptualization, design, copy development, production artwork, pre-press, computer graphics, printing technologies and web/internet design/software/technologies.
- Strong creative abilities and the ability to develop innovative ideas and concepts.
- Ability to lead and motivate creative/professional individuals, leading them to a higher level of quality and creativity.
- Ability to have a positive attitude and effect on the creative/professional staff.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- General understanding of financial analysis and budget development.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, manage workflows and assist in prioritization of the schedules of the creative/professional staff, even in the midst of stressful and difficult circumstances.
- Macintosh computer experience required. Software experience must include: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Illustrator, PhotoShop, InDesign and Flash.
- Ability to listen, understand and respond to external and internal customers’ needs in a timely manner; customer service experience in a service-related industry preferred.
- Ability to work the time necessary to complete projects and/or meet deadlines.
Apply at www.itagroup.com/careers.