The Creative Services and Technical Media Manager assists both the Director of Promotion and Creative Services, and Director Media Production, Programming and Technology in establishing and maintaining a high standard of quality and consistency in the production of station branded product, with particular emphasis on News. The CSTMM supervises the Technical Media Producers in the Media Production department, the Writer/Producers and Graphic Artists in the Creative department and the Media Specialist in the Traffic department, working closely with all station departments in maintaining station on-air operations and production, maintaining the station’s on-air and online image and presentation of high quality newscasts and other station productions.
• Strong Management skills.
• Good communication skills.
• College Degree or equivalent job experience
• Significant TV production experience
• Significant experience with production automation and on-air playout automation
• Experience with Microsoft Office
• Ability to perform tasks associated with office duties…
Operating knowledge of PC’s and graphics computers
Basic organizational filing skills
• Good people skills
• Valid Driver’s license, and good driving record (will be reviewed)
Submit resume and cover letter electronically to:
By fax to 402.233.7885 NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Only if you don’t have electronic access, please mail your resume to or complete an application at:
WOWT-TV Attn: Human Resources 3501 Farnam Street Omaha, NE 68131