Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field.
- 7+ years of advertising/marketing communications, preferably in an agency environment.
- Experience in advertising/marketing communications including development of traditional/digital media, advertising production, and managing/participating on an integrated team.
- Strong organization and time management skills with proven ability to manage projects, agencies/teams, and budgets.
- Self-starter who is extremely detailed minded, exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
- Able to clarify ambiguity and create solutions, work with a sense of urgency, and exercise correct judgment to manage multiple, sometimes shifting priorities.
- Ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines, and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office Applications.
- Occasional travel required (20%).
If interested in launching an exciting career with JOCKEY, please apply online at www.jockey.com. We are an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V. JOCKEY is committed to creating a work environment where our employees feel supported in not only doing their best, but in growing their own career as well.