Run the machine. Minneapolis-based Olson seeks an account executive to assist the account supervisor to ignite brand communities and thus grow the agency. The AE’s focus should be on flawless management of day-to-day account business allowing the AS and AD to focus on strategy, planning, senior level relationships and client growth. AE’s should also begin to add value through proactive and strategic thinking.
We’re a next-generation agency that builds and activates brand communities for today’s omnichannel world.
Why? Because today’s digitally powered, socially wired world enables us to leverage individual recommendation as a highly effective new media platform.
We’re based in Minneapolis, with a strong presence in Chicago and Toronto, as well as emerging offices in New York City, Los Angeles and San Francisco.
Connection Is All That Counts.
- Budget management, billing, profitability and forecasting.
- Assist in annual planning and strategy development.
- Helps junior staff drive quality, results and satisfaction in a manner that helps generate organic opportunity; delivers quality work in completing new business proposals; seeks to learn how to identify and fulfill new business opportunities
- Responsible for many day-to-day activities, including managing client projects, developing media relations and communications strategies and coordinating events
- Collaborates with the team and all disciplines within the agency to produce effective and results-oriented campaigns
- Researches trends and seek opportunities where our clients may find increased visibility
- Develops tactics and ideas to support the client’s products in the marketplace
- Interfaces with vendors to oversee and coordinate the design, production and completion of Client projects
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with clients
- Strong understanding of the advertising agency business and his/her role with in it.
- Ability to lead, identify and sell good creative.
- Strong signs of strategic ability. Understands positioning and write clear briefs, white papers, etc.
- Strong understanding of media planning and buying. Ability to evaluate a media plan.
- Ability to work with, inspire and lead internal multi-functional teams.
- Can work autonomously with minimal supervision.
- Can delegate to others and manages AAE’s.
- Can build strong client relationships.
- Ability to think holistically.
- Ability to manage up and keep team informed.
- Conflict management skills.
- Sales skills.
- Production experience in as many of the following: TV, Radio, Print, Interactive, Events, etc.
Education & Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising or communications
- Three to Five years of advertising experience
- Impeccable time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to coordinate projects from inception to completion and meet demanding deadlines
- Excellent verbal, written and grammar skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
Application is found http://www.adfed.org/job/talent-specialist/