Marketing Midwest (MMI) is seeking a highly talented, Digital Media Strategist to join our team of some of the best and brightest media professionals in the business. We’re not like those “Big Box” advertising agencies downtown that will tie you to just one client week in and week out. At MMI you’ll take on exciting new challenges while working with a wide variety of client accounts. We might not have a workout room in the building, but you can bring your dog to work and we’ve got free parking!
What Do We Do?
Our agency specializes in the planning, buying and placement of media. We are well known in the industry for our expertise in providing innovative solutions across the full media spectrum – Internet, TV, Radio, Billboards, and much more.
Who Are We Looking For?
You’re an ideal candidate if…
- You have 1-3 years of Digital Media Planning/Buying/Negotiating experience (agency or client)
- You love numbers and statistics, are highly analytical and think that optimizing digital campaigns is the way to spend an enjoyable afternoon
- You have the people skills to make a direct and immediate impact with our clients
- You thrive in a faster-than-fast paced work environment and have excellent computer skills
- Your talent for digital media includes social, search, display and mobile
What Will You Be Doing?
Your ideas and talents will be applied to one of the fastest growing areas of the business. There is a lot in this job to challenge you, like: strategy, analysis, negotiation, planning, buying, research, quality assurance, and direct client contact.
- Prepare interactive and SEM (Search Engine Marketing) media plans
- Buy display internet, SEM/PPC (Pay Per Click) internet, mobile and other new media
- Order, monitor and manage SEM campaigns to include daily analysis, optimization and reporting
- Build strong relationships with vendors and work collaboratively with internal team
- Monitor buys in progress; prepare client reporting summaries
- Use DFA (DoubleClick for Advertisers) to plan, place, analyze and traffic digital media
- Gather and analyze research
- Assist with the development and delivery of new business pitches and media RFPs
- Buying/Planning/Negotiating experience (digital preferred)
- Proficiency in PC and Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Highly analytical with an extremely high level of precision, organization and attention to detail; exceptional time management skills are a must
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A passion for SEM and other interactive media
- Functions effectively in a fast-paced collaborative agency environment; prioritizes and successfully manages multiple projects/deadlines simultaneously
- Experience with third party ad servers such as DoubleClick DART/DFA , Mojo or Atlas; knowledge of Advantage advertising agency software a plus
- Social media knowledge and experience a plus
- Html and design software skills a plus
- Google certification a plus
If you would like the opportunity to join our team, contact us at HR@marketingmidwest.com. Please include a copy of your resume, a cover letter and salary history.