The Integer Group® ISN’T hiring. We’re assembling. We are putting together the best collection of talent imaginable to create brilliant marketing solutions for our global clients. Because we have offices on six continents, you could potentially work with industry giants in beverage, packaged goods, power sports, and more. As one of the world’s largest promotional, retail and shopper marketing agencies, Integer offers countless opportunities for you to shine—to be yourself AND be successful. Integer is a key member of TBWAWorldwide, with an expertise that lives At the Intersection of Branding and Selling®. Follow our thinking at shopperculture.com to think about who you want to be.
We currently have an Assistant Account Executive position open in our Des Moines, IA office.
- Developing and maintaining working knowledge of our clients business, industry and marketing trends
- Providing internal team with product and industry updates
- Managing and communicating all competitive information
- Assisting in consumer research that supports the development of CWO and presentation decks
- Assisting in researching, and planning brainstorming meetings
- Expanding and sharing knowledge of promotion, management techniques and current state-of-the-art production techniques
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of related marketing experience preferred, including a minimum of one internship in a marketing/advertising agency.
- Solid understanding of basic marketing principles.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Positive attitude towards the role, the department, agency and its clients.
- Positive professional team player who takes ownership of tasks and who seeks and accepts other responsibilities.
Click here to apply.