Lessing-Flynn is looking for a public relations intern who can bring their talents to help us help our clients tell their story.
The Lessing-Flynn intern should be available to work between 12-20 hours per week, for which they will be compensated with a reasonable hourly wage. We’re flexible and willing to accommodate the right student’s schedule, and extra hours may be available if you’re a real overachiever.
What are we looking for?
• Outside of the box thinking
• Social media savvy
• Good writing skills and able to edit in a compelling and succinct way
• Able to manage projects and deliver on deadlines
• Technology skills – including Mac, Microsoft Office and maybe even graphic design basics
What we’ll be asking you to do:
• Monitor public relations campaigns and create reports
• Media relations – you’ll actually get to pitch the media!
• Research products, trends and competitors
• Sit in on real client meetings and hear decisions as they are being made
• Learn how to plan marketing and PR campaigns
Qualified candidates will be a college junior or senior pursuing a degree in Public Relations, Journalism, or Communications.
Strong communication skills and a passion for success are desired.
Please submit a resume and cover letter by September 20 to Claire Celsi, Director of Public Relations: email@example.com.