Clear Channel Communications is the world’s largest radio and outdoor advertising company, with leading market positions in each of its two business segments. Clear Channel is also one of the most innovative media players in the market: a leader in the converging media space, developing the best-in-class integrated media offers and building significant positions in the HD arena.
The digital program director is responsible for the broad-based strategy, audience growth and for maximizing integration of all digital platforms in order to promote and benefit the core business.
- Oversees the Integrated media/Programming department, responsible for strategy, audience growth, fully maximizing all digital platforms to the benefit of the core business.
- Works with Programming to identify ways for on-air to grow our digital audience and for our digital efforts to grow our ratings.
- Works closely with Integrated Media Sales to ensure that we’re maximizing content integration opportunities.
- Develops digital programming packages around station features and original content to drive audience and engagement for sites.
- Oversees all social media activity for stations.
- Performs regular analysis of statistics from Omniture and Ando and recommends and implements ways to grow audience based on this data.
- Manages digital marketing for the cluster, including creating and executing online media buys.
- Assists in securing exclusive content (e.g., music premieres) as needed.
- Creates and manages third-party partnerships.
- Primary liaison with CCRD on Programming issues.
- Manages day-to-day mobile programs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience.
- Proven success across marketing, strategy, integrated sales and business/revenue growth.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player with collaboration skills.
- Willingness to go above and beyond to get the job done.
It is Clear Channel’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Persons interested in submitting an application should contact: