We’re looking for a little oooh, a little ahhh, and a lot of wow!
Lutheran Services in Iowa is hiring a marketing communications coordinator specializing in online video production and website management. We need videos to communicate our impact to donors; to demonstrate the positive outcomes our employees and clients achieve; communicate the great opportunities for prospective employees; to provide tips and resource to our clients; and more.
You’ll work with LSI’s marketing team to provide marketing support for over 1,200 employees in more than 25 locations throughout Iowa. You’ll make stories of inspiration come to life through video and online media. And you’ll have a job where you make a difference every day.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Plan, storyboard, create and produce video
- Manage LSI’s YouTube channel, including planning and implementation of YouTube campaigns
- Maintain website, create new content
- Implement practices to maintain and/or improve SEO performance
- Implement practices to promote websites that LSI manages
- Track and report website & SEO data
- Produce e-mail campaigns
- Track and report campaign data
- Coordinate with marketing team to develop social media campaigns
- Work with marketing team and other LSI teams to produce and maintain LSI’s intranet
- Work collaboratively with marketing team and internal clients to create marketing plans and/or strategies
This position requires excellent communication, problem solving, and organization skills. Candidates should be self-motivated and willing to work as a team. Technical skills include: Experience with Adobe graphic design software and video editing software. Knowledge of CMS, CSS, HTML, XHTM, PHP, search engines and email campaign platforms. Knowledge of Drupal and Word Press a plus. Candidates should also be proficient in Microsoft Office software.
Some travel within Iowa may be required; company vehicles are available.
College degree in marketing, communications, journalism, public relations, graphic design or related field.
A minimum of two years professional experience required. Please submit at least three examples of video projects you have completed, to demonstrate proficiency in creating video. Links are preferred.
This position requires a valid Driver’s License, Auto Insurance, a good driving record and the ability to pass an extensive background check including checks of the Dependent Adult and Child abuse registries, Sex Offender registry and a criminal history check.
See http://lsiowa.iapplicants.com/ViewJob-472527.html for more information and to apply.