Farmers Mutual Hail is seeking a graphic design intern to assist the Marketing Team with various design and marketing projects over the summer. This is a great opportunity for a graphic designer to gain experience in a corporate atmosphere. Internship will offer the opportunity to work on html email campaigns, websites, print design and layout, and more. To be considered, applicants must be proficient with Adobe Creative Suite software. Previous web or HTML knowledge a plus, but not required. The summer intern will work alongside the Graphic Design Team and report to the Marketing Manager. This will be a paid internship.
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Previous graphic design and print layout experience.
- Dreamweaver / HTML knowledge a plus.
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere and meet deadlines.
- Organized and detail oriented individual.
Deadline for application is June 3.