This Kemin Industries Intern will be a working independently to improve the feel, consistency, accuracy and business impact of a number of documents within the organization. They will gain valuable experience in investigative reasoning, communication and editing, as well as research strategy and execution.
The intern should expect to gain real-world industry knowledge as well as a chance to learn from top executives at the company. This role involves solving problems, therefore creative thinking is essential. The intern will be expected – and encouraged– to try new ideas, question strategies, to “think outside the box”, and to act independently within the scope of their internship.
- Identify ways to strengthen feel and business impact of past documented experiences at Kemin.
- Focus documents to improve the clarity of the communication
- Efficiently and creatively identify and consolidate data from internal personnel.
- Edit documents for content, accuracy, and grammar
- Additional projects as assigned.
- Recent graduate or current student majoring or minoring in Journalism, English, Political Science, or History who is seeking a challenging and fun internship experience.
- Ability to work at least 25 hours per week.
- Ability to be highly organized, assertive, and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Background or experience in science, business and/or editing desirable.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and especially comfortable asking questions.
- Proficient with PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
A flexible work schedule can be arranged for currently-enrolled students.
http://www.kemin.com/about/careers/career-opportunities/ — This is job #2013-2075.