Unity Point Health (previously Iowa Health System) in Des Moines is looking for a summer intern to assist the human resources and communications departments.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
• Assists with the research, writing and/or coordination of various publications content, including intranets, external web sites and social media platforms.
• Assists with the coordination of public relations/marketing/internal communications initiatives designed to develop a positive internal and external image for UnityPoint Health.
• Assists with special events and planning.
• Maintains strict confidentiality of strategic planning and information.
• Participates in other tasks as directed by the Director of HR and Director of Communications.
• Required skills: Writing skills, research, Microsoft Word
• Completion of some communications, web design or development coursework preferred.
• Good organizational skills.
• Creativity and attention to detail.
• Ability to handle multiple projects at one time.
• Strong written and verbal communication ability.
• Part time position with flexible scheduling.
Paid internship at $10-$12/hr.
To apply send resume and cover letter to:
Director of Human Resources
1776 Westlakes Parkway, 4th Floor
West Des Moines, IA 50265