Lutheran Hour Ministries in the St Louis area is looking for a Video Production Intern. This organization favors Drake students as interns and the intern supervisor is a Drake alum.
1. Shoots scripted training videos and live events
2. Identifies and shoots appropriate b-roll footage
3. Assists the executive producer in choosing shoot locations and appropriate shots
4. Edits multiple one to five-minute training videos
5. Transfers produced videos to appropriate format
1. Proficient at framing shots
2. Skilled with operating camera and audio equipment
3. Talented at editing in Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro
4. Able to troubleshoot technical problems
5. Flexible with scheduling
6. Self-starting and able to see projects through to completion
This is a paid position with opportunity for travel. Pay range is $12 – $13 hourly plus paid meals, transportation, lodging, etc (and over-time) when working off-site.
For more information and to apply contact Sarah Guldalian at email@example.com.