Anawim Housing Fund Development & Communications Department is looking for a Video and Web Communications Intern.
Responsibilities may include but will not be limited to:
- Filming our properties and posting video tours on YouTube, linked to our website, Facebook, etc.
- Creating videos about Anawim Housing
- Researching and writing “Announcement” Stories for our website
- Assisting in Event Planning & Execution
- Researching and cataloging facts, statistics and other miscellaneous information related to our mission to be posted on Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn and other Social Media outlets
- Regularly posting information on Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn and other Social Media outlets
- Other duties as assigned including filing and other office responsibilities within the Fund Development and Communications department
Ideal Candidate Should:
- Be familiar with social media
- Possess samples of relevant work
- Have at least 2 years experience filming and editing video
- Have reliable access to filming equipment and video editing software
- Have access to a vehicle or transportation
- 10 – 15 hours per week (pre-determined based on candidate’s availability)
- Paid Internship
- Preference for full school year internship but will consider commitment of one semester
- Will report directly to the Director of Advancement
- Additional accountability to Anawim Housing President and Fund Development Assistant
Fund Development Assistant – Anawim Housing
Please email resume and cover letter to apply – deadline April 30.