Calling all young women interested in making a difference for women while engaging with some of the brightest and the best. I have just the internship for you. Be a part of the launch of Moxie Exchange Movement here in Des Moines.
What’s in it for you?
- Exposure to new business ideas
- Monthly goal setting
- Opportunity to be ‘in conversation’ with the most brilliant business & professional women in central Iowa.
Send your resume and cover letter telling me why you are interested to email@example.com by January 21, 2013.
Internship Job Description – responsibilities can include —
Local social media, PR and marketing including:
- Posting to member’s only local group page
- Relevant, timely Facebook posts
- Updating event calendars
- Writing and distributing press releases to local media
- Facebook updates
New Member welcome & care, including:
- Assembling and distributing new member packets
- Ordering nametags
- Posting membership & welcome message on social media
- Email reminder to attend orientation
Member Communication, including:
- Writing and distributing weekly mini e-newsletter
Monthly Exchange meeting support including:
- Set-up and pack up
- Coordination with event staff food/beverages
MoxieFEST assistance, including:
- Communicate and coordinate with local school district guidance counselors
- Manage RSVP list
- Logistics with event location
- Sponsor communication and support
New member marketing and sales:
- Invitations to potential members to attend events, the Monthly Exchange
- Coordinate mini happy hours