Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Iowa, Inc. is looking for a Web Design Intern to assist in the marketing and outreach efforts of the House, who shares a passion for helping those in need and is motivated to make a difference in the community.
Current college student pursuing an academic degree with a strong work ethic and willingness to learn.
- 8-10 Hours a Week
- Days Flexible
- Unpaid – College Credit
Reports To: Development Director Overview
The Web Design Intern will work closely with the Development Director to create, design and maintain on online presence for Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Iowa, Inc.
- Coordinate with the Development Director to update, maintain, and create Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Iowa, Inc. web pages.
- Research, gather, and develop content for the website, including graphics, HTML, Flash, and text
- Assist in the creation of a mobile site and research opportunities for a mobile application
- Customizing existing HTML e-newsletter templates
- Work with the Graphic Design Intern to create
attractive online content
Skills and Qualifications
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Dependability and willingness to be flexible
• Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign • Proficient in Dreamweaver, WordPress, or HTML
Development Director firstname.lastname@example.org 515-243-2111