Big Brothers Big Sisters seeks a membership and marketing coordinator. This position is responsible for communicating the agency’s needs in a way that elicits a response from target audiences, in relation to the goals set by the Resource Development Team.
- Develop and manage marketing campaigns and related materials to promote and represent the organization.
- Develop and manage marketing campaigns and related materials to promote events.
- Media relations outreach including press releases, brochures, annual reports, and newsletters.
- Represent the organization during United Way and corporate outreach opportunities.
- Help to maintain, monitor, and update www.bbbsia.org and relevant social media sites to include best practices for development and marketing activities.
- Write, design and send out all e-communications (eNewsletter, event emails, Match Activities email etc).
- Maintain, monitor and update all event websites.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of events.
- Belief in agency’s vision and mission
- Ability to be a team member while performing some duties as an individual
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Ability to be a positive example
- Willingness to learn and be resourceful
- Computer competence, including Adobe Creative Suite-InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat Professional
- Website contact management competence including HTML and Blackbaud
- Flexible working schedule
- Self motivation/discipline/time management/organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Pass Department of Criminal Investigation, Department of Transportation and Child Abuse Registry background checks according to organization’s standards
- Possess a valid (United States) driver’s license
- Ability and willingness to travel
Send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to:
Laura Palmer, Resource Development Director
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Iowa
9051 Swanson Blvd.
Clive IA 50325