Gather, write and deliver content to all products including.com and Mobile (future digital products,) newscasts and/or productions and special projects as assigned. Work with content team managers, reporters and photographers and production staff to create compelling, informing and potentially interactive content s. Must be able to confidently engage and moderate digital commenting (current and future products and Facebook) and respond promptly and respectfully to all user feedback, emails and phone calls.
- Aggregate, create, write and post content on digital products based on brand promise, on user metrics and digital product plan.
- Develop digital exclusive content and/or expanded coverage on digital products.
- Engage with users through digital products and regularly moderate and interact with users on digital products and Facebook.
- Gather, create and write scripts for broadcast newscasts based on brand promise, audience research and product plan.
- Write strong digital and broadcast copy with guidance or direct oversight of Executive Producer, Anchors and News Director.
Job Skills and Attributes: Excellent writing skills, attention to detail, good communication and relationship-building skills. Highly organized with solid news judgment. Ability to thrive in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment. Understands social media tools and their application
Minimum Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism or related field.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
RECRUITING-HR CONSULTING & OUTSOURCING-ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT-IT STAFFING
200 Second St. S.E.
Cedar Rapids, IA 52401