The Desert Sun in Palm Springs, Calif., has an opening for a digital wizard who can deliver multimedia packages to our mobile and tablet platforms at MyDesert, MyCoachella and DigitalNatives. This producer customizes and creates unique content for iOS and Android environments, brings urgency to breaking news, grows social engagement and collaborates with reporters and editors on special projects. Candidates who have two years of professional digital experience should send a cover letter, work samples and a resume to Executive Editor Greg Burton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Welcome to all the families visiting campus to celebrate graduation weekend with us! #drake2013 4 days ago
- RT @DrakeUniversity: To our 2013 grads, what will you miss most about Drake? #Drake2013 5 days ago
- RT @DrakeUniversity: It's graduation season! Use #Drake2013 to share your well-wishes & advice for our class of 2013. 5 days ago
- "Higher education remains a privilege, not a right. None of us should ever forget that." -- JMC professor @Remund alumni.drake.edu/s/1287/SSub2/i… 6 days ago
- Several JMC'ers in this @DMRegister article. “@marcosantana: @DrakeUniversity students show off mobile apps. fb.me/2zTMZD7HL” 1 week ago